- Valentines Day: The movie that might be the definition of “so bad, it’s good,” features what every singleton looks for on Valentines Day: an I hate Valentines day Party, complete with base ball bat. It also features a fresh-faced Taylor Swift (do you remember the Taylor-Taylor relationship?)
- Bridget Jones’s Diary: In my personal opinion, Bridget Jones is the greatest movie of all time. The book is even better, and if you haven’t read it, I seriously suggest doing so. It will warm your heard, and will make you hopeful that you too will find your Mr. Darcy one day.
3. Marie Antoinette: Valentines Day is one of the few days of the year wherein it is socially acceptable to throwback macarons like a member of the French aristocracy. It’s just so pretty. And so pink.
4. When Harry Met Sally: It’s a classic for a reason, and Sally’s fake orgasm is masterful. If you want a true heroine, look no further than Sally (though has to be said that the age gap is a bit strange).
5. Sabrina (The Audrey Hepburn Version) is just as beautiful as Marie Antoinette, and perhaps with even better costumes (especially Audrey’s custom Givenchy in the ball scene).